Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kids Today

So, I was robbing a bank today, you know, little classic villainy to keep me in practice, and this one little kid actually said, "You'll be sorry when Superman shows up and saves us."

Seriously, is that what society's coming to today? Do our children know fictional heroes better than the real ones? That's depressing. Some days I wonder why the superhero genre is so popular. I mean, we have real, live "heroes" fighting "villains" every day. Maybe they just like to see a world where good and evil can battle and their lives aren't in danger, I don't know.

Anyway, the bank robbery went alright. I managed to escape with most of the money before Quizzer showed up. And before I get hate mail for stealing this money, let me remind you that banks are federally insured for this sort of occasion.

In other news, I think the reason Mechanor's sending me so much food is that he wants to ask if he can set up base in New Vineyard. I'm not sure why he just doesn't ask, but, then again, I can't really know the mind of a robot from the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment