Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just a Few Thoughts

Y'know, I really admire Operation Mayhem in some ways. I know I talk down about them sometimes, but, honestly, they've managed to form the longest lasting, most cohesive super-villain organization since the Renaissance. And two of the founding members are still in it. Well, at least two, anyway, as no one's quite sure if Devias is alive or dead. Sure, I might not agree with everything they do, but Lady Anaconda's certainly done well, better than most have.

In other news, I'm not sure what I should do for Judy and I's six-month anniversary--it's still not til October, but that's not too far away anymore. This is the closest I've ever had to a normal relationship. Does one typically do something for a six month anniversary? I mean, it's just the anniversary of us dating, not a wedding one or anything. I'll have to do research.

Also, more seismic activity down south at the Cataclysm Engine. Maybe I should check that out again. I could scavenge for more while I'm down there.

Oh, and lastly, my brother C.J. is alive. He and a few other super-powered mercenaries did some sort of daring ariel raid and absconded with some new chemical prototype for an unknown client. Though my guess would be Snake Eyes. Good to know he's not dead.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you haven't completely ruled us out.

    --A

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...anonymous people can't post on my...

    Well, I guess the rules don't really apply to Op. Mayhem.

    ReplyDelete