Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Might Be On To Something

Today was mostly uneventful. I finally got around to making that sandwich. No finer lunch has been forged by God or Man.

I was just about to head to bed when I though, "Hey, there's nothing on Rake, but there's tons of dirty laundry in his running mate, Brian Shasta's, hamper." So I started looking.

At first, me and my totally sweet computer found little more than the political scandal we all know and love Shasta for. Nothing serious enough to keep him from being continuall re-elected to the House, but bad enough that, under normal circumstances, he'd be shooed away from even looking at the White House.

But then I dug a little deeper. Illegally deep.

Brian Shasta disappeared in '75 for eight days and one hour. At the exact time that Rake disappeared and for the same duration. When asked about the disappearance, Shasta replied he had been on a retreat in the country, but no one saw him leave or return to his house. Not even his wife and young children.

What happened on those days? Again, maybe it's nothing but, hey, maybe I could, at the very least, find out something I could blackmail the both of them with. It'd get me my revenge and financial security.

No comments:

Post a Comment