Thursday, May 15, 2008

Date Update

Yes, Judy knows I'm Doctor Cataclysm. Yes, she figured it out not terribly long after we first met. No, she has absolutely no problem with going out with me still. In fact, she's enthusiastic to be dating someone who can actually understand what she's talking about when she talks about her day at work.

And she apparently had a crush on Bulldozer back when she was a teenager, which I got her to admit after teasing her and prying for a few minutes.

I'm not entirely sure how she feels about what I do...we'll see how it goes. I'd (obviously) like it to go well...but I am a supervillain, which is a somewhat unpopular career choice.

The rest of the date was filled by her excitedly talking about her internship--it looks like they were interested in possibly even hiring her straight out of internship when she graduates at the end of Summer. Which is completely awesome and doesn't surprise me at all, given just how bright Judy is.

At any rate, we're gonna go see that diamond this Saturday, which I'm currently leaning towards not stealing.

....and, in embarassing news, since it seems I have no end to it, I helped a group of girl scouts across the street today. And then I bought thin mints.

I am seriously the worst villain ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment