Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weather Control--Update

It's still raining. I love it. I'm writing this from my newly rebuilt floating fortress above New Vineyard, which I have affectionately dubbed "The Eye", as in, "of the Storm". It looks, roughly, like a big flying saucer with a giant-sized version of that weather machine shoved through the middle. In standard Doctor C fashion, it's covered in weapons. Also, and this is the best part, it's completely invisible to scanning unless I want it to be seen. The fact that it's above the major cloud cover I'm putting out with this and the four other super weather machine's I've cobbled together doesn't hurt either.

The day's been pretty slow, all in all. Watched Young Frankenstein on AMC, then I started looking up episodes of MST3K on YouTube. I love that show so much...too bad it's gone. I hear they've done some internet stuff, the creators I mean. Maybe I should check that out.

Anyway, there's really not to much I can do except chill until the Eye is tested. Well, no time like the present. I'll update again once I'm sure this thing won't fall out of the sky or detonate on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment