Thursday, May 8, 2008

Did I call it or what?

I knew it. Operation Mayhem.

They found a few pamphlets on the guy when they grabbed him, as well as some wierd gizmo. The security guards that nabbed him also think the perp's very, very mentally unstable. That's all they're releasing right now.

Now, I should probably do my thing, give my ultimatum, etc., but, really, I don't feel like it. The whole day's kinda on a down note. Even though the doctors are saying he's stable, everyone's probably both worried about Rake and also still shocked by seeing the guy get knifed on national tv. So I think I'm going to make the rain stop and have a little sun peak out for the rest of the day. Just to make everyone down there's day a little better. Cause, honestly, I'm a supervillain and I think that was a little crazy. I swear, Op. Mayhem just ruins everything for the rest of us.

It just seems, well, a little tacky to hold the city hostage on the same day that something like this happens on. And on a completely selfish note, I'd kinda feel like I was second fiddle. Yeah, their day would be ruined, but their day already sucked. No real accomplishment there. When the citizens of New Vineyard have a bad day, I want it to be because of me, damnit.

Yeah yeah, bitch bitch bitch.

Anyway, I'm gonna hop down to New Vineyard and grab a pizza, maybe go to see Iron Man. City gets held up tomorrow--it has to be tomorrow, because otherwise Judy'll be here for the fireworks.

Stupid Operation Mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment