Monday, May 12, 2008

Status Report

What I have:

1. One ton of precious and rare metals and various gems.
2. The largely intact wreckage of three weather machines.
3. The incredibly broken wreckage of one weather machine and the Eye.
4. A mostly re-located shoulder.
5. Plans for updated Doctor Cataclysm armor.
6. A girlfriend who is both brilliant and beautiful.

What I don't have:

1. Armor.
2. A functioning aerial superfortress.
3. The ability to breath without pain.

The lights in the base are on the fritz. I think the explosion damaged my generator. Also omitted is the fact that my girlfriend is smart enough to foil my plans. And the fact that Quizzer is really far more competent than anyone dressed like that has a right to be.

Y'know, before now, I mostly picked on Brannigan because they make things I can use and improve on, and they're the people most likely to be able to find some sort of technological way to stop my machines of death. But now, now it's personal.

I'll post exactly what happened to the Eye once I get a short-term armor replacement ready.

Stupid Quizzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment