Thursday, May 8, 2008

Brannigan--Not Waterproof

I'm just saying, if you're going to make a high-tech installation like Brannigan, at least put adequate drains in the floors so that all those fancy electronics don't get wet. Or, at the very least, fix that big hole in the side of the hill and change the security codes so that, say, a supervillain who's recently cracked your security doesn't close all the drains, open the emergency door that was hastily put on the big ass hole, open all the interior doors, and then flood the bejesus out of the place by pouring a monsoon through said hole.

They didn't even change the front door code. That's just sad, people. I mean, I'd given Brannigan a bit more credit than that.

That being said I did change the security codes, for everything but the big main door.

I think I'll hack a camera feed to capture that wave when/if they open that. I just know it'd be great on YouTube.

The big reveal is tomorrow. This is going to be great...my first master plan. That amateur Quizzer's going to be in for quite the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment