Friday, May 9, 2008

Respect

Okay, I don't terribly like Rake, because of the whole job security thing, but, after what he's doing right now, I really gotta respect the man. He got stabbed, like, less than 24 hours ago, and he's insisting on finishing his speech. Look at that doctor in the back--you can tell that guy's nervous that Rake's gonna pull out his stitches or something.

And he's not even mad about getting stabbed? How cool is that. He's all, "The man who stabbed me is as much a victim of the supervillain organization Operation Mayhem as myself." That, my friend, takes some serious gumption.

Hell, I might even vote for him after this. Because, well, damn.

Oh well, off to make my demands. Enough molly-coddling. It's time for me to man-up and be a supervillain, damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment