Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's All So Clear

When I first looked at those plans I stole, they weren't much. But I was missing the big picture. Sure, they themselves are unremarkable, but then I took a closer look at the implication behind them.

I'm pretty sure, judging by these plans, that Brannigan has found a way to produce the same amount of energy as a Deviant Reactor, only several thousand times smaller and safer.

...and when I told Judy this, she was all, "Oh, you didn't know?"

Sigh.

Oh well, now that I know about it, I might as well see if I can find out how they're doing it. Because with a generator like that, there's no end to the amount of carnage I could unleash.

Out on a Brannigan run. And, hey, Judy's coming too.

I almost feel sorry for Brannigan. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment