Sunday, July 20, 2008

Judy's Parents

Judy's Mom and Dad are wierd.

As far as I can tell, the parents to who is probably the greatest scientific mind of our time are a pair of artists from Madison who specialize in abstract sculpture. They are neither particularly intellectual nor are they very scientific. They just like making cool shapes out of stone and then have students try to guess the "hidden meaning". They are, however, very nice and very open-minded. I don't think Judy's told them about June Bug yet, but if they recognized me they didn't seem to mind my vocation.

Judy let slip something about meeting my parents. That's kind of impossible, though, but I didn't feel like explaining that just yet. Maybe someday. Probably soon.

After an exciting couple of weeks, things are moving pretty slowly around here. I managed to get some quiet time and watch The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly on AMC with a big bowl of popcorn.

Hmm, I think I need to impliment some villainy soon. After all, I much prefer being blamed for something I've actually done.

No comments:

Post a Comment