Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Partial Success

Mixed success on my attempt at villainy. My plan being go down in my sub and threaten the city with my seismic bracers until I got more precious metals. See, my bracers, in addition to shockwaves, can make earthquakes. Underwater earthquakes lead to tidal waves. Also, as he has asked before for my sub rather than chase the Siluriformes himself, I had reason to believe underwater travel was difficult for Quizzer.

Difficult, but not impossible. The resulting battle left Quizzer half drowned and with a dislocated shoulder and a few broken ribs. But I was left with a thrashed sub and no metals to show for it. But at least the Blue Q is in poor condition. Maybe I should do some other scheme while he's injured. Y'know, press my advantage.

Gonna go watch "The Dark Knight", more on potential villainy afterward if I get inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment