Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Damnit Judy

I really need to change my password.

Anyway, yeah, her post was, thought mortifying, accurate. You guys seriously don't know how fun this thing is.

Though I haven't really gotten around to threatening the city yet. Mostly, I've just made, um, a bunch of earthquakes all throughout the midwest. That's villainy. People in the midwest freak the hell out whenever there's an earthquake. It's hilarious.

Okay yes I could be using this to my advantage and maybe I've been underground a bit too long. But, besides Judy, why should I ever leave? I have wifi down here and enough food and water to last months. Up there it's just demons threatening me and increasingly horrible villainy.

Yes, I'm having a nervous breakdown. But to hell with it, the break's been really nice.

More later. Maybe. If I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment