Friday, November 7, 2008

Mwahahaha!

I am a master of technology! After a day of toiling, I now have wifi underground!

Now, I'm not usually the most boastful guy, but, come on. Internet underground. I even have cell phone reception. All I had to do was commandeer a military satilite and then remotely alter its function on a massive scale.

So, anyway, yes, now that I have internet I can turn this baby on the city tomorrow. That's gonna be fun.

Where did I get a skyscraper-sized mole machine? It was one of the old Doc's inventions. Mostly it was just lying around. But I thought, hey, why not take it for a spin and threaten to undermine the geological structure of the entire island?

Gonna make my demands, break something as an example (probably Brannigan) tomorrow. More then.

No comments:

Post a Comment