Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post-Election Report

We live in a multiverse. I know this first hand, because I have fought alongside and against versions of myself from alternate realities. Cowboy Cataclysm from the Cowboy Universe was just confusing.

In one universe, maybe the US just got its first black president.

In another, maybe the first woman or hispanic or middle eastern president. And great for those universes, I say.

In this universe, as of last night, we got our first eldritch demon lord president. And, yet, he's still a middle aged white guy. No, Voodoo Zombie Nixon doesn't count.

He won't get power for another two and a half months. Maybe someone will figure out Rakshasa's plan before then.

The worst part is, I'm getting so frustrated about this. It makes me want to do something. Something drastic.

Time to hold the city for ransom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment