Friday, June 6, 2008

Up to Date

I spent a lot of the past couple weeks alternatively with Judy and working on my new armor--which is now done. I'll probably take it out to test sometime this weekend. I'm happy with it--full body armor this time, with much better shock absorbtion and even more gadgets. The only problem is, I used up most of my duranium when making it. Which means I should definitely make a trip down south soon and see if I can scavenge some of the Cataclysm Engine or something.

Judy's doing fine, though I get the feeling she's having some trouble at the Brannigan. She won't tell me what, though, as she's afraid I'd blow up the place if I knew. Which just makes me want to know more, of course. But she can take care of herself.

Apparently, if you haven't heard already, Rake's making his Fourth of July address right here in New Vineyard. Maybe I'll go see it. Or maybe I'll stay in my air-coniditioned room and watch it on tv.

Yeah, that sounds much better. Well, I'm less busy now, so expect more posts in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment