Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June Bug--Update

So, Judy won't admit to being June Bug. Even though whenever I bring her up, she gets a telltale self-satisfied smirk on her face and says an off-handed comment about putting people in their place. Which, obviously, just makes me suspect her even more.

However, wow, she's been...enthusiastic...all day. Supervillainy seems to have gotten her in a reaaaally good mood, if you catch my drift. Still, I wonder why she hasn't admitted to being June Bug. I mean, it's pretty obvious to me. And it's probably pretty obvious to Brannigan as well. Maybe I'll bring that up with her later. For now, we're gonna watch Terminator and eat some kettle popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. You need to sit down with Judy and have a serious talk. Let her know that all this secrecy is a concern of yours. Open communication is a vital part of any relationship.

    ReplyDelete