Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Feelings on Presidential Candidate Jonathan Rake

So, I'm pretty sure Rake's going to win the presidential election this year. Which isn't really news, given that he's insanely popular. He's a slick man, bright too. More than once Carmichael was literally stopped mid-sentence stuttering by Jon's quick wit and common-sense ideas.

I'd be more happy with Rake if I wasn't a supervillain. As far as anyone I know can tell, Rake's squeaky clean, and that initiative he's proposing to use captured parahuman technology for the advancement of the US....I just know they're going to try to steal an Incinerator tank from me. The news is hailing him as the most anti-supervillain candidate in history. He's definitely the first politician I've heard of that's strictly anti-villain...he's been singing the praises of Osiris, the Scarlet Sorceress, even that wierdo Judgement, saying what they and other superheroes are doing is good for the nation.

I have a feeling life's going to get a whole lot harder when, not if, he wins in November. Oh well, back to this weather machine. More on my rampage once I've reverse engineered this baby.

1 comment:

  1. Of course he's doing well in the campaign against super-villainy when you guys keep pulling stunts and looking like jerks when the heroes stop you.

    Might wanna work on your plans a bit more before the grand unveilings in the future... (loved the youtube video with the buick!)

    ReplyDelete