Friday, April 25, 2008

A Little About Me

Before things get started, a little about me...it's not like I'm going to be doing any villaining while fixing this damn hole. As you probably know, I'm the second Doctor Cataclysm. I used to work for the first good Doctor until he was blown up, along with the first Cataclysm Command Center and all of Old Vineyard, by the death throes of (annoying) Superhero American Steel. In addition to the boss's old gadgets, I have super-strength and near-invulnerability. I'm also a little bit smarter than normal--smart enough to keep these super-powered weapons in working order, but not much more than that. I can absorb electrical and thermal energy, and act like a living battery to my power armor and seismic bracers.

Unfortunately, super-speed and agility just passed me by...I'm actually pretty clumsy. And forget non-artificial flight. I actually weigh more than I used to, thanks to the procedure the boss performed on me...and to top it all off, I have glow-in-the-dark red eyes. It makes grocery runs a nightmare--going into an all-night store on Fortune late at night, over six feet tall, built like a truck, and wearing sunglasses, it's almost like I'm waving a sign that says, "I am a supervillain."

Ug, speaking of going to the store, I'm going to need some spackle for this wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment