Saturday, January 23, 2010

On Projects

Ever have a big project? The kind of thing you put a whole lot of time and effort into, it's your pride and joy. You've made in from scratch and you're almost done and then you realize you're missing a very important part of it?

That's what I realized while putting the finishing touches on my latest creation. If I turned it on now it would explode and...um...destroy my layer and maybe injure Hex. Me and Deirdre would probably be fine.

I haven't tested it, but pretty sure the little brat's as nigh-invulnerable as her parents. I dropped her by accident once and it didn't really phase her. Oh don't give me that look she's not the first baby in the world someone's accidentally dropped and she won't be the last. And this baby could probably stop a bullet with her forehead.

Not that I've been shooting my daughter, mind you. It'll make me feel better when her aunt's around, though. Although her namesake might be able to cut through the divine protection on her body, I'm not sure. I'm in no hurry to test it.

Okay, so I'm gonna go off and steal something for my new project. Hopefully Quizzer is too busy rubbing salve on hornet stings to give a care.

5 comments:

  1. Nice.......
    Visit my blog at:
    http://michaelsgreatblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a blog about a super villains experiences! how interesting!





    follow me, ill follow you.

    http://maximusnaow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kind of in love with Doctor Cataclysm.

    Just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor Cataclysm kind of loves you a little bit, too. Your valid comment gives his life meaning. And forces him to write in the third person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think now Internet user are increasing day by day so company are preferring online marketing now.
    I think that Marketing Online is still the best choice, cause we have high ROI´s with less investments, especially with SEO.
    Thanks.
    study abroad

    ReplyDelete