Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On Crying

When she's older, and asks for a pony, I am going to tell Deirdre no.

When she asks why, I will respond, "Because you destroyed Daddy's goddamn love life."

Yes, I'll swear at her. I'm a villain--like I care if she cusses. Not like she's not going to be home schooled or anything. Can't really send someone with her likely power to a public school. Or even a private one, unless there's some bizarre private school for the children of super villains.

...maybe I shoult start that.

2 comments:

  1. Uhm... Can I teach at that school? I promise to only teach the finest villain tricks around... And I need a frickin' job. ;))

    Great blog, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I need a job too. So if you start an evil villain school count me in. ;)

    ReplyDelete