Sunday, December 28, 2008

This Is What I Have to Deal With

Load - "Hey, slutbag, that's my cream cheese."

Lock - "The fuck it is. I took it out for my bagel. It's mine."

Load - "Fuck you! You had your bagel like a fucking hour ago! It's my turn to use the goddamn cream cheese!"

Lock - "Oh, yeah, sorry, my mistake." *opens the cream cheese tub and licks a swath of it out"

Load - "That's...you're fucking disgusting, you know that?"

Lock - "Guess it's mine now, bitch."

Insert violence.

Seriously, they're like this all the time. Not to mention, remember, that this is my house and my cream cheese they're violating. Unless it was the fat free stuff, I don't remember. In that case it's Judy's, which means I'm going to have to keep her from suiting up and attempting to pummel Lock and Load...again.

Oh well, gonna go force C.J. to take a shower. More if I survive this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment