Friday, December 12, 2008

Ah The Holidays

Nothing like sitting back with a cup of eggnog, your girl by your side, and watching your brother make national news.

In case you missed it, apparently my brother C.J., aka Conner Ferrian Jr., aka Overdose, is working for Snake Eyes now. Which means he was part of that big brawl between Snake Eyes and the Arsenal over the weekend.

Really, C.J.'s lucky to be alive. Very, very lucky. How is the Arsenal still considered a super hero? He causes more indiscriminate destruction than I do.

Well, I guess they can't really catch him and hold him anywhere yet. Heck, they can't even hold Nuke for more than a few days, it seems.

I'm less lucky, because I'm pretty sure he's going to head here to lay low for a few days. How am I sure? Because I know him. He'll be here for a couple weeks eating my food and getting high on my couch and then leave without a thank you. Like he always does.

Oh well. At least I got to see the Arsenal punch him through a few buildings. I recorded that. And I've watched it about fifty times in the past hour and laughed maniacally the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment