Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where I Have Been

So, apparently Mechanor reads this blog, because right after my last post, he showed up on my doorstep with a box full of future tools. I was right, he does need a tune-up. That's part of the reason he's been giving me pies and such. It still doesn't explain exactly why, but, hey, it's a start.

So I've spent the past week taking apart a robot from the future, trying to figure out what the problem was, and put him back together. Keep in mind, Mechanor was made eleven hundred years in the future, so there was a lot of head-scratching on both my and Judy's parts. However, after about a week solid of work, Mechanor's up and about. He's not exactly factory fresh, but I don't think he'll be delivering addresses to the metallic masses any time soon.

Also, those earthquakes have gotten so bad they're national news. Heck, we're feeling them up here. It's making the water a bit choppy. Maybe the engine hit some vile creature deep in the heart of the earth. We haven't had an apocalypse warning in a couple years, so this oughta be a nice change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment