Friday, September 5, 2008

Lord Grim=TOOL!

I stand by my statement. Lord Grim is a tool.

Y'see, someone seems to have linked him to my post about the wedding in which I call him just that in response to him firing my good friend Jack Knife because of Jack's sexual orientation. And then he had the gall to flame me.

Honestly, I don't really care if Lord Grim wants to call me by certain...racially charged insults about my Scottish/Irish heritage in an inarticulate, poorly worded email. The guy has spent his whole career trying to garner favor with Operation Mayhem. Hell, he only calls himself "Lord" because so much of Op. Mayhem is former royalty. He's flip-flopped on policies in the past because Lady A or DH has come out with official opinions that differed with his.

So, I'm not too worried about "Lord" Grim. Because for one, Death's Head is Irish. And for another, Tallow and Viridian Fang are, last I checked, both on the Operation Mayhem Admissions Committee and in an openly lesbian relationship with each other. And, hey, what do you know. I just called Grim a racist and a bigot on a public journal. One that I know for a fact at least Lady Anaconda reads occasionally. And, woah, Operation Mayhem actually likes me. And has called Grim a mild annoyance in the past.

Wow, sucks to be you, Grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment