Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I live

So, Judy made me leave the house the other day because I've been spending too much time on the computer. I mostly just strolled through the city. New Vineyard is a weird place to wander. I'm pretty sure there are no other completely new cities in the world--everything has at least a trace of what's come before. But even the land it's built on is brand new, as Brannigan manufactured the whole island more or less because they could. Some days I miss the old Vineyard, even though it was essentially a giant slum kept afloat only by the fact that both Arkady International and Brannigan had a strong presence there.

Speaking of Old Vineyard, the earthquakes around the Cataclysm Engine are getting a whole lot worse. I'm not quite sure why this is the case. Maybe convection in the mantle is finally pushing against it.

Maybe I'll get out today, just to do some villainy. It's been really nice outside lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment