Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reader Mail!

Alright, alright. Been busy what with godly toddler and all, been planning some stuff, etc. Sorry I missed that deadline, um, months ago. Anyway, to tide people who still might be reading over, here's some reader mail!

Hey Doc. C
Why'd you change your costume? I thought the old Doctor's look was pretty sharp!
Jake from World's Edge, New York

--Well Jake, I liked it too, but honestly, I thought it was time for an overhaul. You know, get a new look for a new Doctor Cataclysm. Also, the catsuit chafed big time.---

Dr. Doctor Cataclysm
Something's been bugging me. If you're nearly invulnerable, why do you wear armor?
Sincerely, Diane from Athens, Colorado

--For one, it's about brand identity. The old Doc. C wore armor and, well, it just wouldn't feel right without it. Also, given the sheer number of times I've been blown up, I'm kind of glad to have that extra layer of duranium. I may be nigh invulernable, but I'm in no hurry to test that particular power's limits.---

Hey Doc C, you're awesome! Fuck authority! Fuck the system!
Blaze from New Vineyard, Illinois

--I'm going out on a limb here and assuming this is a Candleflames member. Oh well, nice to have a fan. Keep fighting the bad fight, little guy!

Hey, is it true that Lock and Load share everything?
Some horny kid from Basalt Flows, Texas

--Lock and Load have never shared anything, ever, past, present, or future, with anybody. Especially not with each other.---

What are Lock and Load's measurements?
Some other horny kid from Bastion, California

--Impossible without all their implants. Sorry, frustrated teenagers. They're fake. And by "they" I mean like 80% of their bodies.

Well, hope you enjoyed that cop-out. More stuff later. Hopefully that's even true this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment