Friday, October 15, 2010

Um, Hi

Hi, I'm Hex. Um.

Not really sure what to write. Silas just says whatever and Lock and Load just yell increasingly vulgar things. Well, they type them, but they're using capital letters and three exclamation points per sentence, so they're probably yelling.

Anyway, I'm Hex. I used to be a minion of Warlock, but he died and I took over. People thought I was going to call myself warlock or witch or bruja but I didn't really want to change my name--I was already going by Hex. Plus I always thought the name "Warlock" was a bit too unimaginative, no offense to the dead boss. And "Bruja" only sounds exotic if Spanish isn't your first language.

I'm rambling now, I can just tell. Sorry, I'm not as good at this as Silas is.

He's a great guy, by the way. I'm really glad I met him. Even if Deidre is a handful sometimes.

Now I'm gushing about my boyfriend. Anyway, more about me. I like Twilight, but only because it's so dark and twisted. I basically read the worst possible intentions into every character as I read the book. It's an great way to read it. For a super villain, anyway.

I did some independent villainy lately, that was fun. Made all of the statues in town come alive and wreak havoc. You know, for the hell of it. My favorite part was when Quizzer had to fight that giant American Steel statue. Silas said it was the best birthday present he ever got.

It's actually pretty fun, going up against a hero in the same range for once. Sometimes I think Scarlet Sorceress sometimes let my plans be as successful as they were out of pity. I mean, I'm a pretty strong witch, don't get me wrong, but I'm nowhere near her league. But no one really is, except for Rakshasa--that's kinda the point, after all.

P.A.I.N. is going well! I mean, we don't do all that much together, but sometimes it's cool to have a friend along for the ride on a scheme, you know?

Ergh, rambling again. Anyway, this has been my guest post, hope it wasn't too annoying. I think Wailing Kate is going to do hers next. She seems pretty excited about it.

-- Crista, aka Hex

No comments:

Post a Comment