Sunday, October 24, 2010

Greetings

Hello living fools, I am Wailing Kate, once a beautiful actress, now a cursed spirit doomed to wander this mortal land. My goal is to take all that is mine by right--all things of theater should belong to me, as the greatest actress in the world!

Doctor Cataclysm is a good and fair villain, allowing me to broadcast myself thus to all who would read my beauteous words. At times, however, I do regret that he is the master villain of this town, as I would so enjoy the level of strife he affords to Quizzer once in a while, but alas, every actress has her place.

Alas, I would have more to regale you with, but once again I must comfort my ally Sanguinous, as once more the vile hero Quizzer has insisted on not laying with him and has instead beaten the vampire to a pulp and stopped the his insidious plan to slay Quizzer's consort, Miss Atom. I foresee blood-flavored sno cones and telling him he is pretty as he sobs into my thankfully incorporeal bosom.

Yours,
Wailing Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment