Friday, February 26, 2010

On Fellow Villains

So, Foundress isn't really all that bad, now that we've finally met. She's one of those "change/rule the world" types, so she's prone to periodic ranting. I can't help but think someday she'll be in Operation Mayhem because of it. They tend to like people with grand plans. And people who are very good at causing damage.

Of course, those two lines intersect at Lady Anaconda for a reason.

I'm less sure about the vampire and the ghost. Sanguinous and Wailing Kate, to be exact. They're both really, really theatrical. It's like Sanguinous watched every Anne Rice vampire movie and read every book to learn how to be a vampire. Oh well, at least he doesn't sparkle.

Wailing Kate, on the other hand, as I understand it, used to be an actress. It shows. For one, she's a theme villain. She does theater-based crimes. You know, I wouldn't have realized there were so many priceless play and movie-based items stored in New Vineyard without Wailing Kate's antics. She says she's a ghost but I'm not sure. Especially since she picked her name from local folklore and looks nothing like pictures of the 1940s actress she's supposed to be.

Why do we have, in a brand new city, a theater supposedly haunted by a 1940s actress? The whole theater was taken from Old Vineyard and transplanted by truck and boat.

Anyway, there's another guy called Synapse in town too. Not sure what his deal is, he hasn't been around long. Just robbed a bank last week. Seems to have telepathy or something. He has this full body suit thing, covers his face, eyes, hands, everything.

Hm. Capewiki says someone by that name used to be Quizzer's nemesis way back when. Hmph. Hope he realizes nerdboy has a new main villain.

Oh, and Hex would like to go on the record and say she isn't my sidekick, that she's just trying to get her foot in the door in New Vineyard. And apparently that involves being my sidekick.

Well. That comment's going to have me sleeping in the guest room. It was worth it, though. Deirdre's making sure I know she still exists, so I should check what's wrong. More, later.

6 comments:

  1. WTF i just ended up here by hitting next blog and all i have to say is this is an insanly wierd blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gone anywhere!

    Except, you know, the standard crazy a parent of a child under one year old goes.

    But it's good to see the side of evil has such devoted fan!

    Just for that, I'll post today!

    Exclamation points are cruise control for cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your blog (:. In addition, your sense of humor was rather refreshing. Your outlook on life, as eccentric as it is, brightened my own day.(:

    ReplyDelete