Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blah

Judy wants to talk to me about something. She's left like five apologetic-sounding voicemails. Blah. I don't have anything to say to her. She threw me out of my own aerial base! That's kind of a deal-breaker. Let 'Scarab' do whatever the hell she wants.

Hex agrees with me that nothing but trouble can come of this. Bruiser thinks that I'm being too harsh and maybe she still had some leftover demon mojo screwing around with her head when she did that.

....blah. Maybe I will go talk with her. But I'm bringing my armor. I may be a chump but I'm not stupid.

2 comments:

  1. Dr.C, I presume...

    A fellow Velvet Marauder groupie; nice. Like what you've done w/ the place here, all covered in metal and such - very retro-80s. You should hang some Nagel prints.

    (betcha it's nano-tech. just wait and see...)

    Shameless self-promo time: www.flyovercity.blogspot.com.

    Yeah, it's come to that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, covering things in metal is where it's at. Velvet Marauder fan solidarity!

    ReplyDelete