Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stuff

I really should stop playing Hypno Bubble and get to villainy already.

Anyway, I was looking around the internet--something else I should stop doing and get back to the plan--you know, just trying to find what I missed from the rest of the world in the past like nine months--which, given the internet, is the equivalent of having to sift through the Library of Alexandria, and found this thing called the Fear Mythos. It's pretty cool! Kind of like the Slender Man expanded universe or something.

It looks like the girl who does that apocalypse blog I linked to a while back's doing one too, so that's cool. You'd think she'd give her characters new names or something.

I love things like this, though I always have to wonder how fake it is, really. This would be a lot easier if we didn't, you know, live in a land of super-science and magic already. I'd outright disregard them entirely, but ever since that Zelda cartridge killed all those people I try to never be too skeptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment