Monday, January 2, 2012

I Hate Time Travel

You know how my last blog post was the entire year ago?

Remember how New Vineyard just kind of disappeared about the same time?

Well, from my perspective, and the perspective of the entire freaking city, that was yesterday, and the whole island just got shunted forward from April to December.

I hate time travel. I really hate time travel.

People are looking into it right now, but mostly I want to make sure everything important is accounted for, like my computer.

Oh also my girlfriend and my daughter. ...probably should have looked for them first.

I hear that a Navy ship was at the location of the island at the same time it time-shifted back. That's kind of cool. Well, I mean, it sucks for them, but what were they expecting naming yet another ship the USS Cyclops, anyway? It's just asking for trouble.

Anyway, I'm back!

...even though from my perspective I never left.

Fucking time travel.

2 comments: