Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ug

So, I'm finished.

Yes, I know that I've been away a while, but I had a reason this time--I've been in Japan.

You know, I didn't realize, given some of my gadgets and previous plans, how bad that last sentence sounds until I typed it out. No, I didn't cause the earthquake, I was actually helping rebuild.

Normally I just would have donated, but O.G.R.E put out an all-points bulletin to villains around the globe for aid, and, well, it always pays to help out a big villain organization in need. I mean, O.G.R.E. has its fingers in a lot of pies.

Wow, I almost sound like a legitimate villain.

And,yes, before anyone asks, I am just slightly bitter about not getting nominated for anything at the Decade's Finest. I mean, okay, there are only two categories, I wasn't expecting to win, but if my freaking nemesis gets nominated, I should be on there somewhere, you know?

Bah, enough sulking. I have a date with New Vineyard and a giant robot...of some sort to plan. I mean, I have the giant robot parts just lying around, got to do something with them.

Should probably get it done before the ceremony in a week, though. Otheriwse it'd be like a bank heist during the Super Bowl--very successful but also somewhat unsatisfying since no one's around to menace.

No comments:

Post a Comment