Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cruise Ship Peril

Okay, so there's a cruise ship in the docks just about to make its maiden voyage. Yes, this is going to be around Lake Michigan, I don't see the point either. However, this isn't any ordinary cruise ship, it's a top of the line, all amenities taken care of, state of the art, might as well be a five start resort hotel monstrosity. It has energy weapons and a defensive shield, and a team of state-of-the-art combat androids posing as both crew and random passengers. Only the most wealthy people are going to be on this thing, especially since this is the first run.

I, of course, am going to rob it, hold it and its passengers hostage, etc., etc.

Remember when I made that Brannigan run a while back, right before the Tri-City Takeover? Well, this cruise ship was among the schematics I found. So I know its defenses, its weaknesses, and its entire floor plan. I'm going to take the ship without a fight and use its defenses against any lame hero--most likely my arch-nemesis Quizzer--who tries to stop me.

Now I just need to find a babysitter. I wonder if Hex is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment