Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mwaha haha ha. Hahaha. Mwaha. Haha.

Oh man that was fun. I'm totally recording the new report on my rampage now. I might transcribe it or link it on youtube after a bit. Besides that self-aware moping moment, I got it, tore up Brannigan labs, and made off with as much tech I didn't recognize as possible.

No parts of the portal generator though. Not that I'd want them, but the Government took all those after investigating it.

Kinda sucks to realize the whole island was probably built so Brannigan could study that portal to hell. I mean, how am I going to top that level of villainy? Intentionally leading civillians to mortal danger solely for scientific reasons. That's cold, man.

Oh well, off to play with my new toys, see if I got any winners. More on the rampage itself a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment