Sunday, January 25, 2009

P.A.N.I.C. and the Crisco

I have been here nearly a week and we have still accomplished nothing.

When Quizzer hyjacked my mole machine while I was unconscious, he dragged me all the way out to an old abandoned missile silo in Pennsylvania or something, where he had gotten a message that super-powered folks were meeting. Apparently, a lot of minor super heroes and villains got the message too.

And when we were all assembled, demons started pouring from the woodwork. Quizzer never questioned who actually sent that message.

Luckily, I was awake at the time, and we managed to route the ambush with only a few casualties. Which is a miracle, because half the time we were tripping over each other trying to do something.

And when the fighting was over, they turned to Quizzer and I and said, "What are we going to do now?"

Well, okay, it was a bit more varied and vulgar than that, but you get the idea. Suddenly we were expected to solve this whole mess.

So we've formed a gigantic superhero-villain team-up that someone had the bright idea to name P.A.N.I.C. and no, that doesn't actually stand for anything. I'm just thankful for the Crisco Laws right now. Maybe something good can come out of this horrible situation

Cricso Laws, for those of you who don't speak super villain--if a super criminal saves or helps save the world, they're eligible for a full pardon. Ironically enough, this law is from the first time Rakshasa nearly destroyed everything.

Speaking of P.A.N.I.C., we're about to have another "meeting", so I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment