Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Lair

My lair was, until recently, an old abandoned lake floor building that had been originally made to house workers while Brannigan was building the island that New Vineyard rests on. It had a lot of space, and several built-in workshops.

I'll miss it.

See, when I said "Quizzer would have to break into my base to beat the magnet plan I am awsome mwahahaha", I didn't realize he'd actually, you know, do it. But, yes, he broke into my lair, fought Hex and I, and I accidentally ended up trashing the place while trying to shoot him. Hex, Deirdre, and I managed to get into my mole machine, where we are now.

Luckily, I still have wifi in this bad boy.

I've managed to scavenge some of my stuff from the ruins, but I won't be able to go back there, since Quizzer and the authorities all know where it was.

Maybe I'll burrow into the island itself and set up shop in a manufactured cave or something.

This sucks but, hey, sometimes change is good.

Then again, all of the plunder I'd gotten from this and other capers is now gone, and I only have a fraction of my previous tech.

Stupid Quizzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment