Friday, February 27, 2009

On That Video

Yes. That YouTube Video of me and Quizzer in our Skivvies doing that "dance to that Daft Punk song with writing on us" thing is not fake. We were drunk at the party after beating Rakshasa, and Miss Atom and Fallout bet we couldn't do it. For being completely wasted we didn't do such a bad job, either.

And, on that note, the Video of Miss Atom and Fallout doing the "dance to that Daft Punk song with writing on them" thing in their skivvies is also not fake. And a lot more popular on YouTube than Quizzer and I doing it. That's a shock. Two hot female superhumans dancing more popular than two reasonably attractive male superhumans dancing.

Side note: Quizzer is totally dating Miss Atom now. Did not see that coming at all.

That's all for now. I'm off to visit Judy again. When I get back later tonight I'll work on continuing to explain how we managed to beat Rakshasa. Maybe I'll even finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment