Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where the Hell Have I Been?

I've been watching security tapes. Interviewing Pakistani. Ignoring phone calls. Taking Judy out for a nice dinner.

In short, I've mostly been trying to find out the truth about Rake.

And I've been getting nothing. Nada. No security tapes indicate when wither Rake or Shasta disappeared. No one who is in the area when either of them were missing saw anything unusual. For a brief period of time, Rake and Shasta were just gone.

Wait.

Rake, Shasta.

Oh god. Say it out loud.

He's just old school enough to do it.

Rake Shasta. Now take out the e and the t.

I can't believe it was this easy, but everything makes sense now. Well, it doesn't, but it doesn't make sense in a way that makes sense.

The most popular candidate in presidential history is or is a puppet of the greatest villain the world has ever known.

Rakshasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment